Reside in Burlington or Mercer County of New Jersey? Qualified staff can take care of the kids (in your home) for your next self-care moment, date night, work commitment, or appointment.
Simply leave your home procedure plan with us – whether that be your homeschool plan, meal prep, morning routine, or other home agenda that is specifically unique to your family.
Staff is degreed and/or trained in education, First Aid/CPR certified, Criminal Background Clearance Verified, COVID-19 vaccinated, and equipped to meet the needs of a variety of children – including special needs. *Staff will be wearing a mask at all times.
- Services are provided for children ages 3 months to 12 years old (older if special needs).
- Snacks/meals must be provided by you. We can handle the light prep, heating up, and serving/feeding.
- Large dogs will need to be put away.
- Day-time services require kid(s) to be bathed and dressed prior to staff arriving.
- Parents can choose a 3-hour or 4-hour service slot — 9:30am to 12:30pm or 9:30am to 1:30pm.
- Fees are nonrefundable. Cancelled appointments can be rescheduled at no additional fee up to three weeks from the day of the initial appointment.
- Children showing symptoms of a fever, cold, flu, COVID-19, etc. on day of appointment need to be rescheduled.
- You will receive a phone call and an emailed parent agreement form + payment link once you book your appointment below. These must be completed before services can be rendered.
- Fee for a 3-hour Childcare Appointment is $60. Fee for a *4-hour Saturday Childcare Appointment is $100. Up to four kids in the same family can be served.
Book your appointment: