“It was an amazing experience. You are such an exceptional caregiver. We can’t thank you enough.”
“Thank you again. This has been such a blessing for us!“
We love children, embrace patience, and specialize in personally caring for younger children with a variety of needs. We have worked hands-on to support parents, local school districts, and social service agencies throughout New Jersey.
**We are currently booked for regular daytime appointments. Please check back for availability or call 609-337-4551 for flexible scheduling opportunities.
Reside in Mercer County of New Jersey? Qualified staff can take care of the kids (in your home) for your next self-care moment, date night, work commitment, or appointment.
Simply leave your home procedure plan with us – whether that be your homeschool plan, meal prep, morning routine, or other home agenda that is specifically unique to your family.
Staff is trained in education, First Aid/CPR certified, Criminal Background Clearance Verified, COVID-19 vaccinated, and equipped to meet the needs of a variety of children – including special needs. *Staff will be wearing a mask at all times.
- Services are provided for children ages 3 months to 12 years old (older if special needs).
- Snacks/meals must be provided by you. We can handle the light prep, heating up, and serving/feeding.
- Large dogs will need to be put away.
- Day-time services require kid(s) to be bathed and dressed prior to staff arriving.
- Fees are nonrefundable. Cancelled appointments can be rescheduled at no additional fee up to three weeks from the day of the initial appointment.
- Children showing symptoms of a fever, cold, flu, COVID-19, etc. on day of appointment need to be rescheduled.
- You will receive a phone call and an emailed parent agreement form + payment link once you book your appointment below. These must be completed before services can be rendered.
- Fee is $20/hour. Up to four kids in the same family can be served.
Book your appointment: